BEFORE YOU PROCEED PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF YOUR DRIVER LICENSE SAVED O YOUR COMPUTER SO YOU CAN UPLOAD
1. Create a SAW account by going to secureaccess.wa.gov and clicking the “SIGN UP!” button. After entering your first and last names and your email address, and confirming that you’re not a robot, you should receive an email with a link to activate your account.
2. Once your account is active, you’ll need to add “Employment Security Department - Paid Family and Medical Leave” to your SAW services.
3. Once you add the service click ACCESS NOW. Another window opens. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select create an account:
4. Fill out your personal information form.
5. Once you submit your info you will be given a an ACCOUNT CREATION CONFIRMATION:
6. You will be given the following prompt:
7. Check the boxes below:
8. Upload your ID
9. Application confirmation
Courtesy of Raymond James & Associates